At HEBS Digital, we make it our job to keep hoteliers in the know about the latest developments in the industry that could affect their online strategies. The European Union’s new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), begins on May 25th and will affect hotels across the globe. We’ve prepared some tools to help you navigate this change.
Download the GDPR Whitepaper: What Hotels Need to Know and How to Prepare to learn about:
- What the GDPR is: Get familiar with the new data protection and privacy regulation affecting EU citizens.
- The Most Important Changes that Come with the GDPR: Discover the most important changes that will be affecting hotels.
- How the GDPR Applies to Hotel Data Policies: There are six main ways that this new regulation will affect data policies.
- How Your Hotel Can Prepare: Learn the steps you will need to take to ensure compliance throughout your website and digital marketing.
- Plus, other valuable information regarding the GDPR.
Gain access to these insights when you download the GDPR whitepaper today.
About HEBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or email@example.com.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425